We currently have a waiting list for seasonal sites. Please call or email to inquire for more information.
Have you ever thought of seasonal camping? Imagine not having to haul your camper from here to there...Having everything already set up a your own personal site. All you need to bring is yourself and be ready to relax and enjoy camping. This relaxed family atmosphere, amongst many other things, is what makes camping at Israel River Campground special. Check us out and become part of the Israel River Campground family!
Sites w/o water and electricity: $28
Water/Electric Sites: $35
Full Hook Up Sites: $39
Seasonal: $1600 - $1800 per year. Each site has a meter so occupant pays electricity directly to Eversource.
All site rates are based on a family of 4 (two adults and two children).
Stay 6 nights and get the 7th FREE!
Visitors (8am to 10 pm)
Adults (ages 12+)
$3 day or $5 night.
Children (ages 3-11)
$2 day or $3 night
Senior Citizens (ages 65+)
$2 day or $3 night
Children under 3 are free!
Seasonal Visitors: $100 for adult. $75 for children.
One night stay deposit is required. Holidays require 3 night minimum deposit. Seven day cancellation is required for refund of deposit.
Campers choosing to leave early are not entitled to a refund.
We have 3 different camper rentals available. The photos are rotating below. The prices below are for 2 adults and 2 children. A 3 night minimum stay required. Stay 6 nights and get the 7th free!
Sorry but pets are not allowed in the rental campers. The campers are smoke free. Any smoke odor inside the camper will result in an additional charge of $50. Rental campers have pots, pans, dishes, utensils, a coffee pot and a gas grill. Bed sheets are provided for the main bed and sleeper sofas. Pillows, blankets, sleeping bags, bath towels, etc. are not provided.
- Rental camper on site #45 is new and now sleeps 9. New photos and info coming soon. The cost is $89 per night plus tax. Sleeping arrangements are as follows: 1 queen bed in bedroom; full size sleeper couch; table makes into a bed which can accomodate children but is usually too short for adults; 2 bunks in the rear have 1 twin on top and a camper small full on the bottom.
Rental camper on site #13 has a queen size bed, a full size sleeper sofa, and a twin size sleeper love seat. This camper sleeps 5. The cost is $89 per night plus tax.
Rental camper on site #55 is located on a beautiful river site with direct access. It has a king size bed; a twin sleeper sofa, a couch that opens flat into a bed. There is an additional cot if needed. This camper sleeps 6 people. The cost is $125 per night plus tax.
- Store Hours: 8 am to 8pm. If arriving after hours, there is a registration/drop box on the right of the office door.
- Pool Hours: 8 am to dark.
- Quiet Hours: Sunday - Thursday 10 pm to 8 am; Friday - Saturday 12 am to 8 am.
- Visiting Hours: 8 am to 10 pm. Registered campers are responsible for their guests.
- Check in/Check out time: All campers check out by 11 am. Check in time any time after 11 am for campsites and after 2 pm for rentals.
- Speed Limit 5 mph.
- Pets are allowed however they must be leashed at all times; owners must clean up after them; they must not be allowed to bark or left along on a site; they are not allowed in the pool area.
- Children 15 and under must wear a helmet while riding a bicycle.
- No riding bikes after dark.
- Childen under 16 must be on their own site after dark or accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult when taking a shower.
- Campers must not cross other campers sites.
- Airguns, Firearms, and Fireworks are not permitted.
- No motorized bikes/skateboards.
You Won't Want To Leave
We speak English & French.
Nous parlons Anglais et Français.